5 Benefits of Going Through a “Buy Here, Pay Here” Dealership
The current economic climate in America does not lend itself well to people who are down on their luck. A few bad decisions from five years ago, can severely impact your credit report, and therefore your chance of securing any type of loan in the immediate future. This situation is not only an unfortunate one, but is becoming more and more common for consumers looking to purchase a vehicle.
In your quest to find a reasonable solution to your situation, you have no doubt stumbled upon the option of a certain type of loan – buy here pay here. OH residents with bad credit, we have good news. There is a way to purchase the vehicle you need, without having to jump through any more of those impossible hoops. The best part of the entire process, is that you will be rebuilding your credit while you enjoy the freedom that comes with vehicle ownership.
What is a Buy Here Pay Here Dealership?
The simple answer to this question, is that a buy here pay here dealership allows consumers to secure financing on location, for a guaranteed loan approval. Dealerships like McCluskey believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and offers realistic loan options for drivers who have been told “No,” by everyone else.
A buy here pay here loan is secured through the actual dealership itself, which means that there are no outside banks to seek approval from. The dealership is able to offer buyers a loan that not only helps them into a vehicle, but that also helps to improve their credit with each payment made.
For drivers who seek this type of loan from McCluskey, can rest assured knowing that they are getting the best possible customer service, from one of the most reputable dealerships in Ohio. McCluskey is not a fly-by-night roadside shop, that will disappear at the first sign of trouble. We offer security, peace of mind, and a vehicle for everyone – regardless of their credit situation.
5 Benefits of Buy Here Pay Here Loans
Now that we have an understanding of what a buy here pay here dealership actually is, let’s take a look at some of the benefits that come from using one of these dealerships to secure your next vehicle. Some of the benefits we are about to explain may seem like no brainers, while others may come as a surprise. Either way, we believe that prior to stepping into any type of loan situation, it is important to be aware of all that it entails. Discover the most impressive benefits of going through a buy here pay here dealership, by exploring below:
- Never Hear ‘NO’ Again – Drivers who have a spotty credit history, or bad credit, are never given a second chance by traditional dealerships. The thought of being denied by one more guy in a suit already has your stomach in knots. Buy here pay here dealerships usually guarantee approval for their loans, regardless of what has happened to your credit in the past. This forgiving type of loan model has helped many people secure a more steady job, by having a reliable vehicle to get them there on time.
- Rebuild Your Credit – Buy here pay here dealerships like McCluskey are interested in helping you rebuild your credit. When you take out this type of loan, every payment that is made on time, is recorded, and therefore helps boost your credit score. Be wary, however – some dealerships are less than honest when it comes to reporting your payments. Be sure to ask if their loan model will help rebuild your credit.
- Secure Reliable Transportation – We already touched on this, but it is an important point to emphasize. The cycle of losing a job due to unreliable transportation, is only propelled along further when dealerships turn you down for a traditional loan. Buy here pay here dealers want to help you get back on your feet, by providing you with a reliable vehicle to keep that job you worked so hard to get.
- Drive a Better Quality Car – Buy here pay here dealerships rarely offer loans for brand new vehicles. With that being said, a reputable dealer like McCluskey won’t give you a hunk of junk at an outrageous price, either. For a person in a bad credit situation, their only other alternative to a buy here pay here loan, is to purchase a car in cash. Whether you are able to come up with $500, or $1,000 for a car purchase, that vehicle is not likely to be in great working order, and won’t last you very long.
- Trade-In Your Current Car – Some buy here pay here dealerships will take your older model vehicle as part of a down payment on a newer car. If you have a current vehicle that is not suiting your needs, or is not as reliable as you need it to be, then bring it into a buy here pay here dealership like McCluskey. Ask if the dealer you are looking to purchase from, if they would take your vehicle as a down payment. While not all buy here pay here dealers are willing to take trade ins, it is at least worth asking about. The answer you get, may surprise you.
Is This Type of Loan Right For You?
As you read through some of this information, you may find yourself wondering if a buy here pay here loan is the answer to your credit woes. We have compiled a list of questions to ask yourself, to help arrive at the right decision for your situation. If your inner dialogue is still unsure after reading through the benefits of a buy here pay here loan, then consider the following. Read each question carefully, and reflect on what your answer is.
- Is Your Current Car Reliable? If the answer to this question is “no,” or if you don’t have a current car, then proceed to the next question.
- Do You Have a Positive Credit History? If you aren’t sure of this answer, you can head online to request your free credit report. Find out what your credit score is, and discover the areas in which it can be improved. If the answer to this question is yes, then a buy here pay here loan is probably not the best option for you. If you find that your credit is poor, or nonexistent, then check out the next question.
- Do You Need a Vehicle for Everyday Life? While other countries are well equipped with public transportation, it is unfortunately a quality that the United States is lacking – especially in Ohio. If taking the bus or the train to run errands or go to work everyday is not possible, then you need to secure a reliable vehicle for purchase. A buy here pay here loan could be the perfect solution.
The answers to these three questions are by no means the answer to all of your credit issues. They are simply a means to reflect on your current situation, and help you discover whether or not a buy here pay here loan is right for you.
If you are still unsure, then head down to McCluskey, and one of our buy here pay here experts can help answer any questions, and walk you through the process. You can check out the different vehicles that are available to you for purchase, and see how simple it can be to take the first step to rebuilding your credit.
Don’t stay home worrying for another minute. Come into McCluskey and discover a reliable, and real way out of the darkness.